100% Secure Online Ordering
CascadiaDesignStudio.com is a secure site. Your privacy is my top priority, so I use state-of-the-art technology to assure your security.
- My shopping cart software is certified PA DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) compliant.
- My web server and hosting environment are also PCI compliant. In addition, this site has a dedicated IP address and dedicated SSL Certificate issued by GeoTrust.
- My merchant account company (payment gateway) is PCI complaint.
- My website and payment gateway use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all customer and credit card information for transmission over the Internet.
- I do not receive or store your credit card number, thus thieves can't steal what isn't there. At no time does your credit or debit card number pass to Cascadia Design Studio, or anyone else outside the banking system. I receive an order authorization number from the processor's Payment Gateway, but not your credit card number.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a cryptographic protocol that provides security for communications over the Internet. Since the SSL protocol security technology was introduced in 1996, consumers have been educated to look for the SSL padlock in the Status Bar at the bottom of their browser before sending personal information over the Internet. In addition, the "s" in "https" at the beginning of the Order Page URL verifies you are logging onto a secure page. This makes your online transaction as secure as purchasing in person.
Seeing the SSL padlock in your browser while on the Order and Credit Card entry pages means:
- You have a secure (encrypted) connection with our server.
- Cascadia Design Studio is a valid and accountable legal entity, verified by GeoTrust, a WebTrust Compliant Certification Authority.
Click on the GeoTrust logo on the left to verify Cascadia Design Studio's identity and SSL Certificate through GeoTrust.