Stone Set Titanium Rings
Many of my rings can be set with diamonds, gemstones or cubic zirconia. All diamonds and gemstones are purchased from legitimate ethical US sources, not involved in conflict funding, and in compliance with United Nations Resolutions.
From left to right on satin finish titanium rings:
- 2.5mm round diamond, G-H color and SI clarity, on 5mm wide ring.
- 2mm genuine bright blue sapphire on 4mm wide ring.
- 2mm round diamond, G-H color and SI clarity, on 4mm wide ring.
- 2mm genuine black spinel on 4mm wide ring.
- 1.5mm round diamond, G-H color and SI clarity, on 3mm wide ring.
Through centuries diamonds have been a symbol of love, purity, and light. My diamonds are G-H color and SI clarity, available in 1.5mm, 2mm, .03 carat or 2.5mm, .06 carat round brilliant cut.
Blue Sapphire, the color of the heavens, has historically symbolized truth and innocence. My bright blue sapphire gemstones are genuine, not lab created. Available in 2mm round, flush bezel setting.
Black Spinel is found in only a few locations in the world, primarily in Thailand. My Black Spinel gemstones are genuine, not lab created. Available in 2mm round, flush bezel setting.
I set the stones flush with the ring in thin, white gold bezels for a beautiful trimmed finished look. The stones in Cascadia titanium rings are secured mechanically (without glues) for a reliable setting.