Size Ring Up 1/4 or 1/2 size. For rings purchased at Cascadia Design Studio only.
I'll enlarge your titanium ring either 1/4 or 1/2 size one time. I cannot resize a titanium ring smaller.
Your ring will also be refinished and re-polished. If your ring has inside engraving, the engraving will get removed because I need to remove inside material using a lathe to enlarge.
This service is for rings purchased from Cascadia Design Studio only. Please select the size enlargement you want from the drop down menu, make your purchase and send your ring to:
Cascadia Design Studio, 6717 58th Dr NE Marysville, WA 98270
Please use a padded envelope or small box and include your order number. Do not mail a ring in a letter envelope. Re-sizing fees are not refundable.
I typically produce your ring within 7-10 days. The following delivery methods are available during Checkout:
- First Class Mail: 10 day ring production, then shipped with 5-7 business day transit time via First Class Mail.
- First Class Mail $3.85
- Priority Mail: 10 day ring production, then shipped with 3-4 business day transit time via Priority Mail.
- Priority Mail $7.90
- Priority Mail International: 10 day ring production, then shipped with 2-3 week transit time via Priority Mail International.
- Postage rates vary by country and are calculated during Checkout.
- Please note that recipients are responsible for paying any inbound duties, taxes, postal service fees and applicable customs fees charged by the destination country. We are not responsible for customs delays.
A request to ship to an address that is not the credit card billing address requires additional verification before we can start your ring. Please contact your card company (look for a toll free number on the card) and add the desired ship address to your account.
Shipment Tracking / Lost Shipments:
First Class Mail and Priority Mail are sent with a unique Tracking / Delivery Confirmation bar code that is scanned by your postal carrier upon delivery. The delivery date and delivery location is then posted at www.usps.com. Cascadia Design Studio is not responsible for loss of packages after the USPS postal carrier confirms delivery on their tracking web site. Customer is responsible for cost to re-ship ring if returned due to incorrect address or failure to pick up ring from carrier or customs.
All Cascadia rings are individually custom-made and are not mass produced, off-the-shelf items. The policies below reflect the fact that each ring is custom made by hand, per order, using the specifications provided by the customer on the order page.
Cascadia’s 14-day return policy allows time to evaluate your custom-made titanium ring. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Cascadia titanium ring, I offer a refund, or exchange for a ring configured exactly per the original order, if an RMA is obtained within 14 days of my original shipment, subject to the following:
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please Contact Us promptly if you need a RMA number. Once issued, RMA’s are valid for 12 days and are not extended. The ring must be received by Cascadia Design Studio within this time period.
- If the ring is defective or is the wrong size due to an error in my part, I will repair or exchange the ring with one in the original ordered size, width, style and identical options. Rings may not be returned for refund after resizing, alteration or exchange.
- All Cascadia rings are custom-made to individual customer specifications and are labor intensive, one of a kind pieces that cannot be re-sold. Rings with diamonds, stones or CZs, metal inlays, inside or outside engraving, engraved, milled, or carved designs, patterns, symbols, text or artwork will incur a re-stocking fee of 35% of the purchase price. The re-stocking fee is deducted from the refund.
- Rings not in the categories above (i.e. rings without stones, precious metal inlays or milling / carving / engraving work) will incur a re-stocking fee of $25 or 20% of the purchase price, whichever is greater. The re-stocking fee is deducted from the refund.
- Shipping, production rush fees, insurance, customs and duty related costs are not refundable. All refunds will be issued to the original payment method to the original bill-to purchaser only, within five calendar days of receiving the returned ring and gift box in as-new condition.
- On international shipments, customs-related fees and charges which include duties, taxes and customs brokerage charges due at the time of delivery are the customer’s responsibility. If the recipient refuses the package and/or the fees are not paid, the carrier will return the package to Cascadia Design Studio. The total amount of fees due, plus any return shipping the carrier charged Cascadia, will be deducted from the refund.
- I will replace lost gemstones or CZs for 90 days from purchase. The cost of replacement diamonds is not covered. Diamonds are normally covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Returned rings must be received with the original gift box and in as-new condition, not scratched, altered or damaged in any way.
Cascadia Design Studio reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange, or accept future orders with anyone who, in my determination, is attempting to abuse the policies. Some examples are: 1) Excessive returns or order cancellations in the past. 2) Ordering two rings and attempting to return the one that doesn't fit best. 3) Comparison purchasing: Buying two rings with the intent of keeping the one you like best and returning the other.
Please do not order multiple rings for the purpose of evaluating the sizing, style or options. My rings are custom made per order and I'm happy to provide a free ring sizer, or additional photographs or information to aid in your selection. In many cases (see below) I can alter your ring. If you have any questions about my rings please Contact Us
Resizing and Alterations
Labor for alterations is free of charge within 30 days of original shipment, subject to the following:
I will reshape, refinish or increase the size of your ring, up to 1/2 a size larger, one-time. I can't resize a titanium ring smaller.
Be aware that re-boring the ring interior to enlarge it will remove any inside engraving.
Alterations are limited to removal of material from the ring, and the degree of alteration possible depends on the ring style.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs both ways for exchanged or re-worked rings shipped by Cascadia Design Studio.
Rings may not be returned for refund after resizing, alteration or exchange.
Ring Sizing Errors
Cascadia is not responsible for inaccurate size information submitted when ordering. In this event, I'll attempt to resize your ring at no extra charge, subject to the following:
With my titanium rings, decreasing size is not possible, neither is increasing size by more than 1/2 size, calling for a replacement ring to be made. In this case, obtain an RMA, return the ring within 14 days of original shipment, and I'll charge 25% (35% for rings with stones, metal inlays, inside or outside engraving, engraved or milled designs / symbols / text / artwork) of the list price plus shipping to make a custom replacement with the identical options (except size) as the original.
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct size. I discourage ordering a ring as a gift if the size is unknown because, in my experience, guessing a ring size is almost always incorrect and results in disappointment and added customer expense. Please make every effort to order the correct ring size. I make my rings according to this standard ring size chart. I also offer a ring sizer as an option with every order.
Order Cancellations / Modifications
All Cascadia rings are custom made, per order, to your specifications. Should you, for any reason, need to cancel your order, or modify the style, engraving, size or width of your order, after the ring has gone into production, and prior to my shipment, a 25% cancellation / modification fee will be charged to cover my material and production costs. After the order is shipped, my Return Policies above apply.
Packages that are undeliverable for any reason (wrong address provided, delivery not accepted, person not available to sign for package, no customer response to notification from Customs or carrier, etc) are not eligible for refund.
Shipping to and from Cascadia Design
Customer will be responsible for proper packaging, shipping costs, plus insurance and customs related charges to return a ring for any reason. Customer assumes risks for loss or damage of contents while in transit to Cascadia Design Studio. Our address is:
Cascadia Design Studio
6717 58th Dr NE
Marysville, WA 98270 - 6116
Exchanged or re-worked rings sent by Cascadia Design Studio within the US are shipped via USPS Mail with tracking and delivery confirmation.
Customs-related fees and charges which include duties, taxes and customs brokerage charges due at the time of delivery are the customer’s responsibility.
Shipment Tracking / Lost Shipments
First Class Mail and Priority Mail are sent with a unique Tracking / Delivery Confirmation bar code that is scanned by your postal carrier upon delivery. The delivery date and delivery location is then posted at www.usps.com. Cascadia Design Studio is not responsible for loss of packages after the USPS postal carrier confirms delivery on their tracking web site.
Packages that are undeliverable for any reason (wrong address provided, delivery not accepted, person not available to sign for package, no customer response to notification from Customs or carrier, etc) are not eligible for refund. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs incurred by Cascadia Design Studio.
Packages returned to Cascadia Design Studio as undeliverable will be re-shipped at customer expense upon receipt of a verified address. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs incurred by Cascadia Design Studio.
Customer will be responsible for proper packaging, and shipping plus insurance charges to return a ring to Cascadia Design Studio. Customer assumes risks for loss or damage of contents while in transit to Cascadia Design Studio.
Customer is responsible for shipping costs for packages to their address. Exchanged or re-worked rings sent by Cascadia Design Studio are mailed within the US via Priority Mail with Tracking / Delivery Confirmation.